Verbio develops cutting-edge technology around the widest range of Human-Machine communications through natural language. By joining our teams, you will acquire broad knowledge on our Artificial Intelligence technology and products, which include Voice Biometrics, Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech Conversion, Cognitive NLU, Conversational sensors and Virtual Assistants and Chatbots.
Our products are based on the latest Neural Networks and Machine Learning Techniques and by working on their implementation on real use cases, you will be closely participating in their configuration and training, as well as on complex integrations with client’s systems creating innovating solutions across various industries.
We have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico DF, and Palo Alto and you will be part of a multinational team of PhD’s & Engineers in NLP, Artificial intelligence and software development.
If you enjoy challenges and learning every day in a very innovative environment, this is your company!
You will have the opportunity to be part of the Engineering team, a growing cross-functional team at the heart of Verbio’s software development squad. You will work collaboratively with our highly talented developers, maintaining and enhancing the platform core communication modules and SDKs that are used both internally and by our customers. You will be in close contact with the state-of-the-art AI technologies we develop at Verbio. Should you have a strong passion for process automation, you love to work with different technologies and programming languages, and you like to constantly search for improvements and new tools to enhance the software development process, we definitely would love to have you in our team.
- Development and maintenance of Verbio platform core communication modules
- Create and run test scenarios for complex and high load systems
- Design, develop and maintenance of the main Verbio SDKs
- Help maintaining dependencies between modules in our current code base
- Take part in designing and improving the platform’s architecture for high scalability, performance and resilience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related subject
- 3+ years of experience as a Developer (C++/Java/PHP…) and some DevOPs knowledge
- The main modules of the Verbio platform are written in C++, so having experience in this programming language is a must.
- Experience in VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP, RTSP, etc.) will be highly valued
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in scripting languages (Shell, Perl or Python)
- Control version tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- Experience in Continuous Integration systems (user level)
- Experience with Docker
- English spoken and written skills
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, Kanban)
For this position you must hold a valid Spanish/EU Working Permit
Why should you work with us?
– You will become part of a young, dynamic and international team (8+ nationalities), with a lot of PhDs and expert engineers.
– Flexible Timetable
– Flexible compensation plan (Restaurant, transport & kindergarten tickets, health insurance)
– Our headquarters is located in the heart of Barcelona, which works great for our frequent fun and team-building outings
– Remote work available (occasionally during the first 6 months, and up to 2 days per week from 6 months onwards)
– We love and encourage challenges, so you will have infinite possibilities of learning and growth. If you’re up to it, sky is the limit!