Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
About Gameloft Advertising Solutions
With a monthly audience of more than 113 million unique players and an inventory of 2.4 billion impressions, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers advertisers a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 3000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
a member of our creative team in Barcelona, you will be part of the
development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while
constantly looking for innovative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include overseeing development and code debugging, and integrating graphics, sound and network components.
• Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
• Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
• 5-6 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C++/C++11 and STL)
• Solid software design skills
• Critical thinking
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Excellent English in technical writing level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 3D programming experience on Mobile Devices and Consoles
• Experience in any of the following: 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills), Swift and/or Objective C, Online/networks, AI, Scripting languages (Lua, Python), POSIX systems and code reviewing
• Experience as a Team Lead
• Fluent in English
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Job reference: #LI-RD2
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.