Starflow Networks is a technology start-up that is creating an innovative way for companies to use the regular Internet with improved performance. Our company mixes decades of experience in launching technological start-ups with cutting-edge research and high-quality engineering.
This job is for engineers like you that:
* Feel confident writing high-performance software in C and C++.
* Program on Linux, for Linux (especially Debian).
* Good knowledge of the basic network tools in Linux (iptables) and are familiar with IP, TCP and UDP stacks.
Prior experience with the Linux Kernel will be appreciated, but is not mandatory.
Ultimately, we expect you to be eager to learn and passionate about your work.
In exchange, we offer you:
* Competitive compensation, including base salary equity in the company.
* 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
* Coffee and beverages, nuts, free Friday lunch and other perks.
* A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
* Be part of the next big thing in the Internet.
This position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain.
What We're Building
WAN optimization and overall traffic engineering
About Starflow Networks