We are looking for a skilled developer with experience with C# to work in an international and rapidly growing .NET startup. You will be working on the subscription and payment module alongside your squad, in solving complex and challenging tasks.
You will also collaborate with the migration to a new microservices architecture using .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, and more!
What you'll be doing:
- Write code that meets high-quality standards, fully covering the code with tests.
- Participate in architectural discussions with the team.
- Use best practices to improve existing code.
- Proactively participate in separating features into independent services to improve code stability and maintainability.
- Actively participate in teamwork (Scrum, BE Tribe).
What you’ve got:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with C#
- .NET Core knowledge or experience
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API / MVC
- Very good grip on SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
- SQL and Entity Framework
- Good analysis skills to understand existing code
- Good level of spoken and written English
Optional, but desired:
- Unit testing experience
- Experience working in a microservices environment
You’ll be a good fit if you are:
- A highly motivated developer who wants to work in a fast-paced .NET startup
- A professional willing to be challenged and strive for better problem solutions
- Committed and willing to participate in Lodgify’s growth and success
You’ll receive a competitive salary, indefinite contract with:
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 25 working days of vacation
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work
- Monthly meal vouchers,
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan and psychology sessions)
- English and Spanish online courses
- Flexible working hours
- Referral program with paid compensation
- Baby kit for new mommies and daddies
- Equipment provided for Home Office setup
- Participate in office and team building events.
- Breakfast at the office: Coffee, fruits and more!
- Opportunities of growth and development.
- Become part of Lodgify's friendly international team, of over 29 different nationalities, at the heart of Barcelona.
Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.