eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 43 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Product Owner for our Business Intelligence team whose responsibility will be creating and delivering the team’s backlog based on the Business needs as well as acting as the interface between the business and the BI agile team.
The PO will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand their processes, activities, goals and KPIs as well as transform this knowledge into documented requirements, user stories and specifications for the BI agile team to deliver on.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Have a long term vision and roadmap of his BI product.
- Create and prioritize his BI product backlog based on business stakeholders’ needs and improvement proposals.
- Monitor development and KPIs on a daily basis.
- Manage full product lifecycle (from business needs gathering to testing and training) and handle QA.
- Work with BI technical team to implement, deliver and improve the product.
- Ensure product objectives are fulfilled (including deliverables that meet the requirements and the business expectations).
- Manage the project: scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, plans and communications.
- Use Agile processes to proactively adapt to a dynamic environment by identifying potential crisis and creating contingency plans.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 yrs of experience in Business Intelligence or solid experience as a Product Owner (not necessarily within BI).
- Fluent in English & good communication skills as you will be interacting with various stakeholders from different cultures & backgrounds.
- Exceptional analytical skills as well as strong leadership skills
- Passionate about technology & experienced with Agile Methodologies.
- Proactive and result driven.
- At ease working in a cross functional team.