Whisbi is how the world's biggest companies are starting sales conversations with their customers.
Whisbi shortens sales cycles for large enterprises by delivering conversational solutions that engage customers in the exact moment a purchase decision occurs - in real time, on any device.
The Whisbi platform blends voice, messaging and video communication, with AI and conversational chatbot expertise in specific industry verticals. What this means is that companies can quickly build sustainable sales flows around complex organizational structures and business rules. Global enterprises such as Verizon, Vodafone, Sky, Axa, Hyundai and Toyota trust Whisbi to coordinate their assisted and unassisted sales. Whisbi is always the channel with the highest close rate.
To cut to the chase, this is what we do:
About the role
In this role, reporting to the CTO you will direct and oversee high level strategic and tactical decisions for business intelligence tools and applications. Facilitates data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration and usage. Responsible for leading the design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. You will identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we would like to meet you.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Directing the development, implementation and enterprise wide adoption of tools, systems, and processes designed to support the organization’s information and data needs.
- Managing the day-to-day tactical team operations including: Data preparation, Data warehousing, Reporting, analytics, data exploration, Information delivery, etc.
- Leading the implementation of the business intelligence software and big data analytics platform (Looker)
- Making recommendations for the improvement and growth of the Business Intelligence infrastructure and systems
- Understanding the business needs and producing insightful analyses for internal and external clients
- Helping colleagues to access to the right data and understanding what it reveals
- Designing, building and deploying BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- University degree ideally in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Analytical Skills: demonstrate exceptional analytical skills in the performance of the duties. These analytical skills coupled with strong technical abilities and a genuine passion for new technologies and analytical tools.
- Creativity/Innovation/Pro-activity: creative and innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions. Additionally, you should demonstrate great initiative and motivation in approaching their workload as well as in learning new interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience working in SaaS companies and start-up environment
We can offer you a great culture and the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible compensation plan with tax-free benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Year-long online training platform
- Flexible & remote work options
- Gym sponsorship
- Sunny rooftop terrace in the center of Barcelona
- 23 days holiday - you choose when to enjoy them
- Yoga classes in our terrace
- Fun environment & team: pool table, company events, celebrations, etc.
- English & Spanish lessons
- Fresh organic fruit daily
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee, or tea if you prefer :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.