Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
The RoleWe are looking for a BI Developer with experience in Microsoft BI stack to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation.
The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as marketing, logistics, predictive maintenance and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way.
- A primary degree in Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent
- Proven problem solver – the ability to come up with unique solutions to unique problems
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft BI stack: SSIS,SSRS, Power BI
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Working with tickets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent English