WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a young, fun and fast-moving start-up based in LA and Berlin that is determined to make a difference in the world. Our mission is to make healthy eating easier by providing natural, organic and delicious products.
After closing our Series A financing round, we are looking to scale our brand in the EU and US. You have the chance to join the founding team early and become a crucial part of our success story.
ABOUT THE JOB- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources (E-comm focused)
2. Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency across company
3. Developing financial KPI Dashboards / data tools
4. Interpreting data, analyzing results and providing ongoing reports for all department
5. Updating / building financial business cases / plans for new projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
1.Previous experience (3-5 years) in BI with a E-comm focus
2.Excellent analytical and IT skills with a strong passion for numbers
3.Excellent business sense and financial understanding
4.Good communication skills and very solution focused
5.Awesome attitude and hustle (We work hard but we are smiling and sometimes dancing while we do so)
6.Fluent in English - German is a plus
7.Tapped into or passionate about health / wellness lifestyle
WHY YOUR SUPER
1. Company culture can't be beat, we love what we do and the people we do it with!
2. Badass Abbot Kinney Office (that makes you feel like you're outside!)
3. We walk the walk! Health / wellness initiatives and perks
4. Free Superfoods...!
5.An awesome opportunity to help change the world....!
6.Somewhat flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year
To JOIN THE REVOLUTION
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with
1.Motivation (why you feel you can you're the right fit / can impact the team positively)
4.Any additional info you want us to know about you (Large social following, INN practitioner, Vegan lifestyle coach, own a warehouse you think we should use, etc...)