As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will partner with product and business teams and collaborate with Management, Marketing, Sales and Development to make high impact decisions based on data. You will analyze business needs and requirements and develop solutions that facilitates self-service analytics for several teams. Your work will influence the future of TELANTO in many ways, both in product and business. If you love diving into massive datasets, helping colleagues to translate business questions into insights and producing optimal solutions for exploration while promoting a culture of data excellence, TELANTO is your place to go.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Understand business questions and dynamics and translate them into analysis and opportunities
- Collaborate with product and business teams to define metrics and reporting requirements
- Design, build, and maintain our team’s data analytics environment to track key metrics and enable self-service data exploration, making data standardized and easily accessible
- Proactively provide hands-on analysis to highlight trends and discover insights on data
- Design, implement and maintain basic ETL processes for integrating the needed data sources
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collect feedback, educate on new data solutions and promote data culture within the company
Required skills and competencies
- Project reporting based on advanced data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Perform data analysis to support day to day tasks and follow up
- Optimization of ETL and customer data warehouse (SQL, SharePoint)
- Programming in order to realize an homogenization process of databases for web platform implementation (Python)
- Development of an UAT manual describing actions required from the customer side on the new implemented solution
- Experience with AWS Big Data stack (Redshift, S3, EMR, etc)
- Experience with data pipelines frameworks such as Luigi, Airflow, Pinball, etc
- Languages like English, Spanish, German, Chinese are a Plus (written, spoken)
- Proactive and positive attitude, self-organized and an excellent team player
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment and willingness to improve
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Quality driven, attention to detail and pragmatic
- Communicative and empathic with stakeholders
Permanent contract and an attractive career based on your experience and potential. Development of your entrepreneurial mindset, promoting creativity and initiative as well as learning from leaders and peers that are open to mentoring and job shadowing.
Next to a competitive salary
- Uncapped bonus (quota carrier roles + annual company performance bonus)
- Private health insurance (International VIP plan)
- Training on the job as part of our continuous Learning & Development programs
- Tuition assistance for Life-long learning and Master & PhD programs
- Healthy breakfast, beverage, and snack options
- Gym membership discount
- Team building activities
About working at TELANTO
TELANTO transforms the university-business collaboration in which students solve real-world issues that impact the world and its organizations. Companies provide real challenges for creative ideas and the ability to hire stand-out talent.
In the higher education sector and in most industry sectors we offer our "Global Academic Business Network".
It is the fastest growing global network of universities and small as well as large companies in the world, counting on hundreds of universities and thousands of companies subscribers to the platform.