- Work on the business plan, mainly on monetization and revenue streams.
- Give support and expand our partnership strategy.
- Identify and contact VR companies and deal with them to integrate their VR content in our platform.
- Accompany the management team to sales meetings and negotiations all over the world.
- Help carrying out project tests with clients on site.
- Conduct industry and market analyses to back up our product strategy.
- Build up a sales pipeline and lead marketing campaigns (promotional material, communications…).
- Follow broader technological trends (airline industry, Virtual Reality) and create reports.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Engineering or similar) and working experience in sales, marketing or market research.
- Basic understanding of Virtual Reality.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, pro-active and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong English skills.
- Motivation to work in a thrilling startup environment.
About Inflight VR
Inflight VR company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.