is an AdTech company focused on simplifying and optimising mobile
advertising using Big Data techniques and Artificial Intelligence.
As one of the fastest growing startups in France, the mission of BidMotion is to promote the right mobile application to the most engaged audience at the most opportune moment.
BidMotion is based in Paris, with an office in San Francisco. The team is made of over 17 nationalities working fully in English with clients all over the globe.
What you will do
Your role is to be the business analyst responsible for the success of our clients’ advertising campaigns.
- Manage User Acquisition campaigns for mobile applications
- Create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- Analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage accounts in order to optimize results for our clients
- Generate campaign performance reports to be shared with internal and external resources
- You will participate in the entire lifecycle of a campaign, from the set up to the test and the launch of the campaign
Skills we are looking for
- You are native/fluent in English
- Eager to become an expert in the mobile adtech industry
- Knowledge of Excel - VBA - SQL - Tableau - Python is a plus
- Curiosity about extending your knowledge with data management tools
- Educational background in Business Administration /Economics /Statistics /Engineering /Physics
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- You are result-driven and able to prioritize
- You are a problem-solver and you take ownership of your tasks
What do we offer?
- Full English speaking work environment
- Transversal role
- Valuable insights on mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Take over responsibility in a fast growing international internet company
- Improve your start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build your own top-tier, valuable network for your future professional
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France ($ 30M in revenue this previous year)
- Gender Parity and more than 15 nationalities in the team**