Scytl is the global leader in secure election management and electronic voting solutions. Specializing in election modernization technologies, Scytl offers the first end-to-end election management and voting platform, providing the highest security and transparency standards currently available.
Scytl has capitalized on its more than 18 years of research to develop election-specific cryptographic security technology protected by more than 40 international patents and patent applications, positioning Scytl as the company with the largest patent portfolio of the industry.
Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in more than 35 countries throughout the world over the last 10 years, including Canada, the United States, Mexico, Ecuador, the EU, France, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, the UAE, India and Australia. Scytl is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Director, the primary mission of the Business Analyst is to be the link between customer requirements and the development team.
In order to carry on this mission, the Business Analyst needs to have a deep knowledge of the process of transforming needs into formal requirements and specifications of software applications, and will be the reference point for all matters related to the requirements and features of the product.
- Business Requirements Gathering and documentation;
- Clearly identify the gap between specific customer requirements (Including Change Request) and existing products features;
- Involvement both in the sales and development areas to support in terms of product features and specifications where needed against the project requirements
- Collaborate with both external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to be able to deliver detailed and clear documentation: requirements, use cases, activity diagrams/bpm, user stories, etc.
- Contributing to product roadmaps and feature lists to be used in product, marketing, sales and pre-sales and as a high level starting point for projects implementation;
- Collaborate with the design team in defining the functionality (in terms of information flow and screen functionalities) for products, projects, prototypes;
- Defines features and requirements down to the User Story level;
- Software Engineering background;
- Experience in Business Analysis methodologies;
- Experience in Business Process Modeling methodologies;
- Experience in customer facing formal requirements elicitation and documentation techniques;
- Working knowledge of both traditional and Scrum or other Agile practices and methodologies;
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, collaborating with different areas and departments at the same time, working with delocalized teams;
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Written and spoken English at negotiation level; French and Spanish are a plus;
- Availability to travel internationally;
- An industry recognized Business Analysis certification is a plus.
- International working environment;
- Creative and results focused team;
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market;
- Great office in Barcelona center.
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.