At StartMonday, we’ve proven our ability to take giant leaps forward. We started a revolution in 2015 with 15-second videos for job applications. We won the Computable Awards Startup of the Year award in 2016. Now, we’re a public company (CSE:JOB) entering the scale-up phase and applying today's best technologies to the HR technology space.
We are looking for experienced Blockchain Developers for CareerChain - an open blockchain for verifying career histories. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional Agile teams to design architecture, build and roll out this new solution.
You will fit right in if you are:
- An evangelist for blockchain technologies who wants to apply real-world solutions beyond market speculation on cryptocurrencies - you read white papers and follow ICO blogs for fun
- A learner - never satisfied with just carrying on, always trying to improve your craft.
- A sharer - always ready to mentor others and share your expertise.
- A communicator - you’re fluent in English, and excited to be working on a diverse and highly international team. You are comfortable speaking up and don’t keep things to yourself - good or bad.
- A collaborator - You’re respectful of others and a trusted teammate. You listen as well as talk. If there is a dispute, you seek consensus rather than victory, and the good of the team over personal gain.
- Self-motivating and self-driven - you don’t wait for others to tell you what you should do next.
- Experience with blockchain technology development e.g. Solidity, Truffle, Web3, Geth Go-client...
- Knowledge of multiple blockchain platforms, their strengths and weaknesses
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to learn quickly and function in a do-it-yourself environment
- Experience in technical writing an advantage, including blogs, white papers, and slick sheets
If this sounds like you we would love to chat!