At StartMonday, we’ve proven our ability to take giant leaps forward. We started a revolution in 2015 with 15-second videos for job applications. We won the Computable Awards Startup of the Year award in 2016. Now, we’re a public company (CSE:JOB) entering the scale-up phase and applying today's best technologies to the HR technology space.
We are looking for experienced Blockchain Developers for CareerChain - an open blockchain for verifying career histories. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional Agile teams to design architecture, build and roll out this new solution.
You will fit right in if you are:
- An evangelist for blockchain technologies who wants to apply real-world solutions beyond market speculation on cryptocurrencies - you read white papers and follow ICO blogs for fun
- A learner - never satisfied with just carrying on, always trying to improve your craft.
- A sharer - always ready to mentor others and share your expertise.
- A communicator - you’re fluent in English, and excited to be working on a diverse and highly international team. You are comfortable speaking up and don’t keep things to yourself - good or bad.
- A collaborator - You’re respectful of others and a trusted teammate. You listen as well as talk. If there is a dispute, you seek consensus rather than victory, and the good of the team over personal gain.
- Self-motivating and self-driven - you don’t wait for others to tell you what you should do next.
- Experience with blockchain technology development e.g. Solidity, Truffle, Web3, Geth Go-client...
- Knowledge of multiple blockchain platforms, their strengths and weaknesses
- Exceptional critical thinking skills with the ability to learn quickly and function in a do-it-yourself environment
- Experience in technical writing an advantage, including blogs, white papers, and slick sheets
If this sounds like you we would love to chat!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!