A bit about Future Humans
At Future Humans we are using the latest technologies to convert society’s waste into the future of clothing. Recycling plastic bottles, fishing nets, and fabrics we create minimalist pieces that reduce existing contamination. We are one of the first brands focused on creating clothing from recycled material that can be worn 7 days a week, not only for sports or outdoor use.
We are opening a wholesale line of products to sell custom clothing to the following type of clients:
The goal is to create highly visible products customized for events
or groups and open up a new business line for us. We will be selling
premium products made from recycled material, and made in Europe.
We are looking for a high-potential and ambitious (Master) student to join our team as a Business Development Intern. In this internship you will work closely with our CEO to optimize and execute our wholesale sourcing strategy. This means that you dive deep into the world of festivals, startups, companies, and events to help us open up our wholesale business line we are currently launching.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Business development role in Spain or Europe. Main markets will be:
Fluency in Castellano/English required.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Researching and scraping different databases, social media platforms, events and conferences to find wholesale opportunities, mainly focusing on selling SWAG to companies.
• Identifying new scouting platforms (such as F6s, etc) & keeping up to date information on those platforms;
• Creating, filling in and updating a database of potential clients for future purchases
• Working together with the team members in order to establish the structural flow of information and a clear protocol for sourcing clients;
• Creating tactics and templates for reaching out to clients;
• Setting up an efficient system for capturing incoming marketing data;
Start: Immediate, with potential full time contract if successful.
Duration: 6 months.
Remuneration: 5% comissions on all sales
About Future Humans