FilledThis offer is not available anymore
We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new Big Data Developer to power and expand our BI team in Barcelona. It’s a hands-on and rewarding role which requires a versatile personality and a strong set of technical and project management skills.
Our team has an obsession with offering a unique customer experience. We do this by using the data we generate across the globe to understand our customers better than any other micro-mobility provider. The objective of this role is to accelerate our time to insight by taking the vast amounts of non-structured and structured data we generate every second and transform them into usable outputs. You would fit best in this role if you are eager and qualified to propose and implement data architecture.
If you’re hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven…then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities
- Help developing the Big Data Architecture to process our data in AWS
- Create new assets to extract features from the (JSON time-series) files from our devices
- Assemble a data lake to organise our data assets and configure data marts to consume and modify our consolidated data
- Push for adopting the best architectural standards and working ways across the team
- More than 2 years of big data development with Spark (preferably in Scala)
- An engineering degree in Computer Science
- Solid experience working with AWS (specially EC2, EMR, Kinesis, Lambda and S3 )
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases (preferably Postgres, Redshift, HIVE)
- Good system analysis, logical thinking, and ability to analyse and solve problems independently
- Previous experience with CI/CD in Jenkins/Concourse/AWS CodePipeline
- Experience with Git and JIRA
- Excellent English
It would also be great if you are:
- Familiar with PostgreSQL's scanning methods and principles, lock principles, principles of various indexing methods, and can solve business problems with appropriate technology
- Familiar with MongoDB, redis and other nosql database
- Familiar with python, shell and other languages
- Familiar with Linux, virtualization, and container technology (Docker/K8s/RunC & RunV)
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- A real challenge! (We’re a startup…no day is ever the same!)
- Competitive salary
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Spain, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!
About Wind Mobility
Wind Mobility company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.