Are you proficient in Excel (+VBA), PowerBI and Tableau? Do you like building dashboards and reports? Read on and apply!
What you can expect from the role:
A sit at the table in which the future of our way of work will be planned and executed, the opportunity to learn technologies that you’ve always wanted but never had the chance. Are you ready?
We are looking for a technically savvy data analysis- oriented Reporting Specialist with the ability to pick up new business concepts and technologies. As the BI/Data Analyst, you bear daily responsibility for ensuring high-quality internal and external reporting. You will be a key player at the modernisation of Tech Data reporting. You will also play a role in automating several company processes, and improve our way to work.
- Contributing to the daily implementation of the Tech Data reporting processes.
- Developing reporting solutions and improvement proposals in the context of increasing the quality of the reporting.
- Taking the lead in adjusting and implementing the modernisation of our reporting.
- Contributing to a number of company automation processes from a reporting perspective.
- Helping to ensure governance of and uniformity in the reporting.
- Drawing up and maintaining customer and supplier reports within the stipulated service level.
- Drawing up and maintaining a uniform, internal reporting system to support the company processes.
- Respecting and helping to monitor the compliance standards that are applicable within the Tech Data Group.
- Identifying reporting or company improvements, both in existing and new projects.
- Achieving gains in productivity using a number of company automation processes.
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Assisting in the optimisation of the current reporting system within Tech Data.
- Helping to set up and implementing a new reporting system in SAP Business Objects
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Higher education, bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Used to work with high volumes of data
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of VBA programming, Microsoft SQL programming
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects is an advantage
- Good command of English and local language
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. We help customers weave technology into the fabric of 21st-century life and deliver solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
The IT channel relies on Tech Data’s reach, technical knowledge and collaborative partnerships to create new opportunities that drive growth with speed, agility, insight and impact. World-class execution, end-to-end offerings and deep expertise enable our channel partners to meet their customers needs today and provide them access to the innovative technologies of tomorrow.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, partners and community.Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for ten straight years. To find out more, visit http://www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.