Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs. Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations.
Occasionally, you will also have to provide training or help our customers in person. In Plain Concepts we have a highly multidisciplinary team. We don't do bodyshopping, so you will not be abandoned in a client without knowing who your peers are. The rest depends on your skills and preferences.
- We don't do bodyshopping
- We are a flat horizontal organization.
- We are committed to the agile values
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients
- We aim to be an inspiring reference through our work
- We are passionate about sharing our knowledge with others
- We encourage and support each other to get involved into the community and talk at conferences
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative
We're currently looking for a Bussines inteligence developer to join our Agile Team. We value experience, but also capabilities and competency.
What will you do?
- Analyze business and users’ requirements to develop semantic models
- Analyze, consult and transform data using DAX.
- Analyze Business Intelligence solutions.
- Database modeling.
What we expect from you?
- Solid experience working with tabular models
- Working experience with SQL data base
- Good understanding of C# and Azure ecosystem
- Fluent or native in English
- Team player who likes to teach as well as learn
It would be awesome (but not mandatory) if you:
- Have experience with PowerBI
- Have experience with Data Factory
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team
- Latest technological tools
- Continuous training
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Cool place to work
- Free soda, Coffee and cookies
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible remunaration
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.