At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
With an international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
As a member of the Cloud team, you will interact with several R&D teams - Embedded, Mobile, Web, Infrastructure and Product Managers. We face numerous challenges, whether professional (product conception and development) or technical (scalability, load holding, distributed architecture, log management etc...).
Your main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the technical design of new products and create new product functions.
- Design and develop software that is scalable, robust and secure
- Help your colleagues understand what is not working and why, then propose relevant solutions
- Ensure your code is continually and successfully tested on our Continuous Integration platform
The Netatmo culture will ensure that you:
- Provide code to be used by hundreds of enthusiastic clients.
- Know and apply state of the art knowledge in your tech field
- Take responsibility for projects and make pertinent proposals
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate about software development you have mastered one or more programming languages and have experience with end-to-end development projects
- Adaptability, autonomy and team spirit are qualities recognised by your family and friends.
- Knowledge of one of the following elements is an added value (but not mandatory !) :
o NodeJS / PHP / C++
o MongoDB / Kafka / Redis
o Gitlab, docker, nginx, ELK
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become Net@fit by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with Net@sound, participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.