Discuss new features and collaborate with responsible commercial product manager and product owner
- Specify technical implementation with component owners and estimate the effort
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features in an agile process
- Work on usability, quality, and performance improvements including bug fixes
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Backend Software Engineer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Graduate degree on computing or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers; you will interact a lot with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- Experience in Java server-side development, including Spring, Hibernate & SQL