Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.’
Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing business unit within TomTom. It’s main SaaS platform WEBFLEET supports over 49.000 business customers worldwide to realize substantial operational performance improvement. With a strategy of indirect and direct sales as well as M&A, TomTom Telematics grows with more than 30% yearly. Would you like to be part of a team that challenges itself to outperform daily and contribute to growing a new (SaaS for Business) market?
- Discuss new features and collaborate with responsible commercial product manager and product owner
- Specify technical implementation with component owners and estimate the effort
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features in an agile process
- Work on usability, quality, and performance improvements including bug fixes
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Backend Software Engineer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Graduate degree on computing or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers; you will interact a lot with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- Experience in Java server-side development, including Spring, Hibernate & SQL
What you can expect:
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert
developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the
TomTom Telematics Service Platform.
Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international
environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers. Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process