Xriba is looking for a senior backend developer that can join our team in Rome or Barcelona and scale our product Xribabooks for italian and later for the international market.
Xriba aims to automate, through Machine Learning, the accounting and bookeeping process in order to reduce costs and manual interactions to the minimum while providing valuable dashboards and KPI(s) to our customers.
- Should be experienced in .Net (aspnet core) or Java (spring boot)
- Be able to mentor and do pair programming with your colleagues
- Experience in running system in cloud environments (our preferred choice is GCloud) and knows about containerization and orchestration through Kubernetes
- Be capable of climbing the test pyramid and always aim to have functional code in production
- Feel confortable in a microservices ecosystem with a lot of external integrations (both for financial accounting and banking)
- Put extra effort in resiliency and monitoring of the infrastructure
- Follow agile principles and be able to adapt quickly to our product and tech needs
- Blockchain technology knowledge is a plus (but eventually you'll end up mastering it)
- If all above matches with your vision please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and we will be more than happy to meet you!
A little bit about Xriba:
Xriba is a next generation accounting protocol that provides transparency, accountability and bookkeeping services to cryptocurrency and traditional businesses. Xriba is the Artificial Intelligence that using blockchain technology helps automate all your financial accounting.