At seedtag our mission is to change how online advertising is done. Our technology joins some of the largest online websites with the world’s best known brands to create a new way of advertising that is more effective and provides a better user experience for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. As we continue our fast paced growth, we are looking for the best software engineers to help us develop our technology and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Our team faces massive scalability challenges to be able to process millions of requests per minute with very strict timing requirements. Through the use of machine learning algorithms we analyse the content of every page and achieve human-like content understanding to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
As part of our engineering team you will join a tightly-knit group of extremely talented software engineers, data scientists and product owners who enjoy solving hard problems and work as a team to innovate. We are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
In our backend you will help us develop our architecture of
microservices in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes. We use Apache
Spark and MongoDB to analyse millions of events per minute in real-time.
All of this powers our frontend such as our ad-serving script,
integrated into the pages of our clients and optimised to be fast and
not interfere with the functionality of the pages and our React-based
- Work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- Develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source (if applicable)
- You will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of request per second
- you have at least 3 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with NodeJS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
- you are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
What we offer you
- a fun, dynamic and informal work environment
- a competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- a Macbook Pro with an external screen
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine!
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- the option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!