Snappy Research is the Agile Market Research platform that helps brands make safer and smarter business decisions. Simple, easy and assisted by a team of specialised researchers, it’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research in 3 steps and get results in less than 3 hours. More than 100 leading companies from all verticals, including Reckitt Benckiser, Duracell, Unilever, Orange and Jaguar Land Rover, choose Snappy Research to optimise their business strategies.
We have raised a Seed+ round and amongst our investors, there are companies such as Sabadell Venture Capital, Caixa Capital Risc and Inveready.
We spent the last months revamping our existing business model with a new platform built from scratch and following best practices, and it has been launched in the UK. With the new platform operative, we are just in the precise moment where we are going to shut down our old monolithic platform in Spain and Mexico and transfer the users to the new one.
What you will be doing
As a senior software engineer, you will work in the entire software development cycle, from interpreting and facilitating requirements to developing software to supporting production deployments.
Our entire platform is based on Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and automated using Continuous Integration. Your experience with Docker containers and how to deploy applications on the cloud is a must. We are looking for an experienced technologist, passionate about software engineering and DevOps.
- Driving the design and implementation of our backend applications
- Working closely with the frontend team on APIs
- Designing and developing code using the best practices and tools
- Being a team player who can work together with Product, Design, and QA
- +5 years of hands-on software development experience
- Previous experience with Node JS and frameworks (e.g. Express) to write REST APIs
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is also necessary
- Asynchronous processing
- Relational databases, key-value, and other data storage solutions
- User authentication and authorization (OAuth, JWT)
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- English at a conversational level
Nice to have
- Experience fine tuning AWS or Google Cloud services (infrastructure)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- Self-taught and highly perfectionist, code as a craft spirit.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player
It’s an opportunity to learn in a stimulating environment and work with a dynamic and young team in a fast-growing startup.