Are you our next teammate?
We are looking for a Backend Developer with proven experience in NodeJs, Moongose and MongoDB. Bonus points if you have hands on experience on a Serverless project deploying in AWS.
At the Tech team, we are responsible for developing and maintaining the tools for our entrepreneurs' community so they can manage their projects on a daily basis. You can learn more about us in our website.
What technologies are you going to use?
- API Gateway
- AWS Lambda
- Development of the backend architecture for new applications, including API development and database structure.
- Maintenance of the backend architecture for existing applications.
- CI/CD en AWS.
- Provide technical support to our entrepreneurs' community of the backend architecture for new applications.
- Continuous learning about new frameworks and technologies that we might need.
What do we offer?
- Autonomous work
- Remote work two days per month
- Flexible working hours
- We don't have ping pong tables but our office environment is really great
What do you need to bring?
- 2 years of proving experience as a Backend developer
- 2 years of proving experience as a MongoDB developer
- English (minimum B2)
- Extensive backend testing experience, specifically with AWS and microservices architectures. Assure quality of a high reliability site.
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure that the site accomplishes the highest standards of quality in the backend.
- Knowledge in Scrum methodology.
- Passionate about technology and building new apps.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Bonus points if…
- You have knowledge about Docket
- You have knowledge about React
Health & Fitness