WHO ARE YOU?
You are ambitious and ready to be part of the next big thing, learning a hell of a lot while having fun. Of course, you are also a damn good back-end developer and looking to put what you know into practice. You can approach problems from both a customer and end-user perspective. Creating the optimal system is what drives you. You are flexible and up to date with the latest technology and frameworks. You are familiar with design patterns both in theory and practice.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOINGV?
You will be there and involved right from the start, joining a small team. As a backend developer you will, together with our frontend developers, translate requirements and use-cases into working products. You will be working very closely with the CTO who has extensive experience in creating complex systems and together you will build software that will be used by millions of users.
· Academic working experience (diploma is not mandatory)
· Good understanding of back-end development (PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
· Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel)
WHAT WE OFFER?
· Open Culture
· Chance to be part of something big from the start
· Market competitive salary
· Intensive mentorship & a fully integrated member of the team
· Ability to build & stand on your own feet & within the wider team
· Opportunity to join the team full/part-time after internship with potential equity stake
· Office in the heart of Amsterdam (8 mins public transport from Amsterdam Central Station)
· Start date: on or around July 2nd
· Duration: 2-3 months
· Location: Amsterdam (8 mins public transport from Amsterdam Central Station)
Interested? Apart from your CV we would like to receive a brief motivation at email@example.com. Try to formulate: what makes me unique and why should InMutual invite me to an interview.