‣ Computer Science or similar degree
‣ 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
‣ Agile versed.
‣ Node js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Redis.
‣ REST principles and experience in designing REST APIs for mobile apps.
‣ Strong knowledge of Git.
‣ Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins)
‣ Test Driven Development (TDD) . Integration, functional, acceptance tests. Strong emphasis on unit testing.
‣ Event-Driven architecture.
‣ Knowledge of geolocation solutions.
‣ Strong Computer Science fundamentals (software architecture, algorithms, data structures, memory management, concurrency) with demonstrated ability to apply these skills to solve hard real world problems.
‣ Design Patterns knowledge.
‣ Experience writing highly ef cient asynchronous code ‣ Own the performance of back-end code. Build ef cient code with the highest levels of performance in terms of latency, scale, code monitoring and reporting.
‣ AWS, Docker, Puppet ,Terraform.
‣ Logstash. Kibana.
‣ Prior experience in a DevOps environment. ‣ BASH, Python.
‣ Quickly diagnose and resolve issues found in production.
‣ Familiarity with machine learning, data mining, and/ or data science, understanding of predictive analytics is a de nite plus.
‣ Experienced with the full application life cycle from design through coding,
testing, deployment and support.
‣ Passion for code quality and test automation.
‣ Fast learner.
‣ Strong team spirit. Team player.
‣ To have an innovative mindset.
‣ Able to deliver to deadlines and under sudden pressure, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
‣ Able to work independently, but with exibility, and remain part of the team.
‣ Very competitive
‣ Flexible working-time.
‣ Working on a small, talented, cross-functional team. ‣ 100% start-up culture.
‣ Opportunity to be part of the growth and take overresponsibility from an early day on.
‣ Full time position.
‣ Great office location in the center of Barcelona
‣ Free coffee.
‣ The opportunity to change the world and see howeveryone uses the product you build