Empower consumers and change an industry
In less than two years, CarNext.com has re-defined how people buy, lease and finance their next cars. Our high-volume platform has been used by over 1 million people. It is currently the largest pan-European digital platform for high quality used cars.
CarNext is a technology company determined to disrupt the used car market. Trust, efficiency and transparency defines our customer centric process. Every car comes with a complete maintenance history, 14-day money back guarantee and 12-month warranty. Customers can go through the entire process of finding and financing a car online. We can even deliver a car to their front door.
Is this you?
Do you like to create cool things and make them your own? We are looking for Back End Developers, who can create innovative back-end applications using .NET Core, C# and Entity Framework. Your responsibilities include creating and integrating RESTful web services.
Working in two-week sprints, we create high quality applications that can scale. As part of our full end-to-end scrum team, you will give input on estimation and tasking. At CarNext, the energy is high and we make things happen fast. There’s an abundance of in-house knowledge in our back-end team. As a Back End Developer, you can participate in our weekly guild so you expect to be stimulated and expect to grow.
The ideal candidate has an architectural mindset and can work under pressure. You don’t mind going the extra mile to meet deadlines. You enjoy working with the latest development tools and an impressive Development Stack. You can work productively in teams and can take charge of a situation when you need to. Above all, you can make things happen.
- Develop back end applications with .NET Core, C#
- Advocate for back-end best practices
- Find the best solutions to user stories
- Participate in full end-to-end scrum team
- Work productively in a team
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- 2+ years software development
- 2+ years creating or integrating RESTful Services and API's
- Experience working in Scrum / Agile organization
- 2+ years working in Scrum / Agile organization
- Appreciation of functional programming
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality outcomes
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline
Grow with us
CarNext.com provides ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. If this position interests you, send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org