RatedPower & team
RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading software to design utility-scale solar photovoltaic power plants.
pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 100+ countries.
A faster, more automated, accurate and reliable method than traditional engineering, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets. We make engineering in minutes, not weeks.
RatedPower is a Techstars & GoogleForStartups backed company.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time, Junior AWS & Backend developer to join our engineering team.
Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop new functionalities using the SpringBoot framework & relational databases.
- Manage and improve CI procedures.
- Administrate and maintain cloud infrastructure with guidance from our engineers.
- Collaborate with product, frontend and cybersecurity teams, to frame and tackle the challenges, both from technical and business context.
- Experience working with Java, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience working with relational databases like MySQL.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements.
- Proactiveness, team-work and fast learning.
Java SpringBoot GraphQL MySQL JPA Github Docker Travis AWS Datadog SOLID principles Scrum DevOps CI Testing Linux
What we offer
Excellent opportunity to develop yourself and to be part of a fast-growing startup. At RatedPower we believe in continuous professional development.
Compensation commensurate with experience.