A little bit about us:
We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, through one easy-to-use API.
We’re a highly-technical, passionate and driven team based in Barcelona and Mexico City that is tackling a very challenging problem: connecting fintech innovators with legacy financial infrastructure. We strive to go beyond the limits of what is possible today and to do so in an elegant and developer-first way.
About the team:
- We work in multi-functional squads with 1-week sprints. We do weekly planning on Mondays, stand-ups every day and all-hands meetings on Fridays
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona or Mexico City offices and others prefer remote. For us, there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection
- We are not fans of legacy code, so we try to be as clean as possible
- After having built many products in the past, we started Belvo using microservices and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development
- Also, we are backed by YCombinator
- Develop and maintain connections to financial and non-financial institutions to grab, process and store data
- Continuously improve and enhance our client-facing APIs, especially as we add data sources, endpoints and a new product all together
- Document API changes and ensure the maintenance of old versions to ensure client-side compatibility
- Implement automated quality assurance and monitoring modules
You can be part of the gang if:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Working experience programming in Python. Django is a plus
- Track record of producing A-grade documentation for public consumption
- Detail-oriented developer, coding so others can read and work with your code
- Willingness to solve challenging problems
- Fintech and SaaS past experience
- Experience with techniques and tools for crawling, extracting and processing data
- Experience building large-scale platforms with global reach.