We are looking for a talented Backend Engineer to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 170 employees in 9 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As part of our engineering team you will join a tightly-knit group of extremely talented software engineers, systems engineers, data scientists and product owners who enjoy solving hard problems and work as a team to innovate.
In our backend you will help us develop our architecture of microservices in Typescript, using Docker and Kubernetes. We use Apache Druid to analyse millions of events per minute in real-time. All of this powers our frontend such as our ad-serving script, integrated into the pages of our clients and optimized to be fast and not interfere with the functionality of the pages and our React and Apollo GraphQL -based web applications.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- work on the product core together with the product team to develop new functionalities.
- develop new tools that help us to improve our development processes and make them open source when possible
- you will help us to manage and scale our systems focusing on high availability, to be able to offer a robust service that can support millions of users worldwide
We're looking for someone who:
- you have at least 3-5 years of experience working in software development
- you have a degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently
- you have experience with one or more dynamic languages. Experience with NodeJS or Typescript is a plus
- you have solid knowledge of object oriented programming and testing
- you are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!