What we'd need...
We are looking for a detail oriented Backend Engineer to join our product team and to help us deliver the leading technology for closing contracts and maximize the performance of the platform.
You will work with the engineering team and bridge the gap architecture design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Product development mainly in PHP/Typescript
- Helping to shape functional and technological decisions in a truly collaborative agile environment.
- Being part of the entire application lifecycle building outstanding code, promoting out of the box solutions and better practices (CI, CD, testing and architecture).
- Build scalable and maintainable code, keeping high quality standards.
This is you
- Understanding and experience with object oriented programming (Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc) and Relational databases.
- Experience building server side applications.
- Understanding and experience working with coding best practices such as TDD, DDD.
- Solid understanding of core concepts with GIT
These are not mandatory, but if you have them, we'd be very happy :)
- DevOps culture, including experience with AWS services
- Experience working with Encryption services
- Passion for being a software craftsman
You will be our ideal candidate if you are...
- Honest, reliable, hard-working and you have a growth mindset.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Very well organized: you are able to prioritize, you keep yourself focused and you always pay attention to detail.
- You like experimentation and you are always looking for better ways to get things done.
- A good team player, resolutive and proactive. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done.
- A strong executioner, and someone who understands and agrees with the quote: “Plans are useless but planning is indispensable” (by Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- You are motivated by challenges, and you don’t get easily overwhelmed when there are lots of things to do.
- Smart and fast-learner, but humble enough to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Someone who always puts the team and company goals before his/her own professional goals.
- Passionate about the continuous improvement of processes, as well as excellence-oriented.