AVUXI is looking for Back-end developer to process Data. We are looking for a professional passionate about geospatial data, maps and graphic databases.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related degree or experience.
• 2+ years of tech industry experience working on large scale data.
• Experience with graphics rendering procedures and pixel manipulation algorithms.
• Experience developing client side APIs
• Coding skills: have some experience with Nodejs, Python and Mono.
• Experience with mapping libraries: Google Maps, Leaflet, OpenLayers is a plus
• Proactive attitude.
• Fluent English
• Experience with a wide variety of databases.
• Strong software development fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, problem solving or system architecture.
• Experience with systems that handle huge volumes of data like Spark, geolocated data or on-premises integrations.
• Experience with a geospatial data system like GeoServer
• Capacity to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Practices clean code and produces robust, portable workflows. High standards for code writing quality
• Your main task will be ensuring production consistency by bridging the connection between data and product in a performant and accurate way.
• Get involved in development, data gathering and Infrastructure tasks including infrastructure configuration and GIS systems administration
• Use and commit to our data processing software
• Lead technical projects
• Propose creative strategies based on data-driven insights
• Participate in the entire production lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
• Production system administration
• Define, implement and deliver maps related features like new coropleths, routing algorithms or changes to cartography
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!