AVUXI is looking for Back-end developer to process Data. We are looking for a professional passionate about geospatial data, maps and graphic databases.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related degree or experience.
• 2+ years of tech industry experience working on large scale data.
• Experience with graphics rendering procedures and pixel manipulation algorithms.
• Experience developing client side APIs
• Coding skills: have some experience with Nodejs, Python and Mono.
• Experience with mapping libraries: Google Maps, Leaflet, OpenLayers is a plus
• Proactive attitude.
• Fluent English
• Experience with a wide variety of databases.
• Strong software development fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, problem solving or system architecture.
• Experience with systems that handle huge volumes of data like Spark, geolocated data or on-premises integrations.
• Experience with a geospatial data system like GeoServer
• Capacity to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Practices clean code and produces robust, portable workflows. High standards for code writing quality
• Your main task will be ensuring production consistency by bridging the connection between data and product in a performant and accurate way.
• Get involved in development, data gathering and Infrastructure tasks including infrastructure configuration and GIS systems administration
• Use and commit to our data processing software
• Lead technical projects
• Propose creative strategies based on data-driven insights
• Participate in the entire production lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
• Production system administration
• Define, implement and deliver maps related features like new coropleths, routing algorithms or changes to cartography