At Exoticca we are facing the next challenge for the Flights Team to integrate the Amadeus Web Services solution into our portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced developer who has been already familiarized with Amadeus integration and led the development fases. You will be using mainly Nodejs which is the main stack we have for the Flights Hub to handle all the communications between flight providers.
Within the team, we try to spread knowledge and collaboratively work on top priorities to avoid hero syndrome.
What technologies do we use?
- Nodejs and the framework NestJS
- DDD and hexagonal architecture
- MySQL and S3
- Experience developing Amadeus GDS Web Services
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience using GIT
- Professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Independent and self-driven personality
- Ability to write distributed, high-volume services
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Daily flexible working schedule
- Individual Training Budget
- Permanent contract
- Referral program
- Travel at reduced prices
And most importantly ... being part of a like-minded multicultural team!