You are an email automation expert who leverages B2B success stories, industry trends, and strategic partnerships to drive lead gen for our enterprise sales organization. You love supporting both outbound and inbound efforts through effective targeting, message testing, and content creation, in collaboration with our content and PR teams. You’ve never known a conference or trade event you didn’t like because you relish seeing your brand come to life and drive critical conversations in the industry. You may secretly be an excel junkie and create presentations in your free time.
You will work hand-in-hand with the B2C, direct sales team to effectively route leads, maintain pipelines and improve lead qualification and routing. You will work with our demand gen team to implement effective account-based marketing strategies.
This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Own the B2B conversion funnel, including pre-sales automations for the outbound team, and educational content and promotions for all inbound leads
- Collaborate with the B2C team to better score leads and identify intent earlier in the funnel
- Support the sales team at more than 40 international conferences via sponsorship, strategic partnerships, and development of creative assets like email signatures, booths and collateral
- Create email and digital campaigns to drive in-person meetings at key industry events
- Develop kick-ass, data-first presentations that showcase AirDNA’s data and tell a compelling story for the market or vertical
- Analyze existing sales reports, and pull raw data into Tableau for analysis; collaborate with data science team for custom queries as necessary
- Effectively communicate strategic choices and direction to multiple stakeholders with research, marketing best practices and objective facts
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- Deep experience with email automation -- Marketo, Hubspot, Drip, etc. -- for at least 4 years
- Proficient in account-based marketing and sales operations
- Have worked with both B2B sales and marketing teams at a startup or agency
- Have experience working independently, or with in-house and agency teams to develop creative assets
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work with distributed teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Could be a good fit if you...
- Have worked on scaling SaaS products with both enterprise and e-commerce components
- Want to work with passionate, curious people that value transparency and asking for more of themselves and each other
- Are comfortable with taking partial requirements and developing your own action plan to deliver against them
- Have strong copywriting and communication skills
- Comfortable-to-proficient in WordPress, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully
- Are self-driven and autonomous, but work well collaborating across teams
- Have a creative and analytical approach to problem solving—we love data
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What are you really good at?
- Where do you want to grow?
- How would a job at AirDNA help you get there?