Plain Concepts is a tech company founded in 2006 by 4 Microsoft MVPs.
Our team is made of people passionate in technology. We love helping our clients with their technological challenges. We enjoy sharing our knowledge with them, especially when it comes to the latest innovations. We have offices in Spain, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, and Netherlands, and still growing.
- We do not do body shopping.
- We are committed to the agile values.
- We aim to build satisfying relationships with our clients.
- We aim to be an inspiring reference through our work.
- We are passionate about sharing our knowledge with others.
- We encourage and support each other to get involved into the community and talk at conferences.
- We constantly push ourselves to be creative and innovative.
We are looking for an Azure Solutions Architect Expert based in Madrid o Remotely.
- You must coordinate the implementations of the architecture designed with the different Teams.
- Manage the operational maintenance of the architecture.
- Plan and Coordinate Migration and Transformation Projects
- Advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
- Manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution
- You have at least 2 years’ experience
- High Level of English (Mandatory)
- High Knowledge of solution architecture, integration, and infrastructure
- Expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security.
- You should have intermediate-level skills for administering Azure.
- Understand Azure development and DevOps processes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance.
- You should have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development and DevOps processes.
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant, and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Be part of agile team.
- Latest technological tools.
- Personal budget for trainings and formations
- Flexible working hours, remote work.
- Plain Camp (teamwork event).
- Medical Insurance.
- Birthday day off
- Economic incentive for house electricity and internet.
Plain Concepts is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Plain Concepts
Specialists in disruptive developments in Artificial Intelligence, Mixed Reality, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT and Cloud, the mission of Plain Concepts is to offer customized, innovative and attractive solutions for all types of digital needs, always incorporating the latest available technology.
Awarded in 2016 as Microsoft Partner of the Year, we currently have over 300 employees, reaching a milestone in the technology sector by having 12 professionals recognized as Microsoft MVPs and more than a dozen certifications at the business level.
With presence in USA, UAE, UK, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands, we have developed more than 2000 projects for companies belonging to all types of sectors such as BBVA, Microsoft, Acciona, Infojobs Brazil, Repsol, EDP, Telefónica, Asisa, Aenor, GroupM or IE.
Plain Concepts is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft AI Partner, Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner in Europe and the USA, the only one in Spain, and has been recognized as Best Place to Work for two consecutive years.