Do you want to build your career in Automation? Is your passion developing and testing? Are you interested in the latest tools and technologies used in software development? Then Derivco could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking multiple Automation Testers across our growing QA teams! We’re seeking Testers with some automation experience, with knowledge of testing products and tools, that’s keen to grow their experience in automation!
At Derivco we exceed the definition of high standards, we take things to a whole new level. As an Automation Test Analyst, you will work within the testing team, working closely with Managers, Designers, Artists, Senior Developers and Software Architects. The key aspect of this role will be to provide Quality Assurance across a wide range of software development projects, including mobile development. Our extensive use of automated testing allows us to successfully deliver a significant number of complex projects every day.
At Derivco we’ve created a thriving collaborative environment in which exceptional people are empowered to deliver the very best software of their careers. We believe in nurturing and expanding our wealth of knowledge and experience in technology, which means we’re usually already live with technology our competitors are only reading about.
We work hard but we have fun along the way! In return we reward our employees with a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, many social events and much more!
What you need to succeed
- Some knowledge of Test Automation - Selenium Webdriver, Scripting, Visual Studio, NUnit, BDD
- Previous Scripting experience in either C#, Java, Perl, Python, Shell scripts
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/testing within a software environment
- Exposure to test management products and tools e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Quality standards, legislation and best practices
- Understanding of QA/test processes and methodologies
- Any API testing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles
- Any experience using Mobile would be advantageous
What we offer in return:
- Free lunches daily
- Monthly wellness allowance, for example, a gym membership
- 25 days annual leave – plus an extra day for every year you are with us, up to 30 days
- Pension scheme with Ageon
- Private healthcare with DKV
- Social events
- Training and development plans for all – we want you to continue growing professionally