At DEISER, we transform organizations through teamwork and a 360º specialization in Atlassian. We are leaders in Atlassian-related services in Spain thanks to an agile and practical model designed to overcome obstacles, resolve complexity and put our clients on the path towards growth and autonomy thanks to collaborative products such as Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, o Confluence.
Our team of consultants has a professional home at DEISER, where they can continue to grow and develop their skills in Atlassian tools implementation, Agile culture, DevOps, ITSM ...
As a Consultant, you will entirely and autonomously manage projects for different clients. We have thousands of clients who work with Atlassian and carry out projects with teams of all sizes in almost any sector: banking, audiovisual media, logistics and distribution, retail, technology ... It will be an exciting and varied day to day!
What will be your job like:
- Advisor - Analyze customer needs, teaching, designing, and negotiating the solution that best suits them in realistic parameters, providing constant advice.
- Consultant - Implement, configure, adapt, and integrate applications depending on the client's needs and the processes they will cover.
- Coordinator - Plan your schedule and your work with clients, adapting to changes in the direction of projects, re-planning on the fly, and always giving the best response to the client.
- Trainer - Provide comprehensive training to end-users.
- Ambassador - Contribute by generating content and participating in events related to Atlassian, both nationally and internationally.
In short, you can take all the management of an opportunity: from practically the first contact to the execution of the project and its closure.
When you are in our offices, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with your service teammates and to continue learning to be able to embark on more ambitious projects.
These are some of the essential characteristics of the profile of the person we are looking for:
- You have studied Computer Engineering (or have equivalent training or work experience).
- In previous jobs, you have been responsible for small and medium technical projects.
- It is highly appreciated that you have experience in consulting, tooling, technical support, software development, or presales.
- Atlassian product stewardship is valuable, but not a must. You can learn what you need with the equipment.
- We are looking for highly motivated people, who like to work for service-oriented and hand in hand with customers, and with great autonomy and responsibility.
What we offer you
- Competitive remuneration: € 33,000 / € 40,000 / year. Of course, we are open to negotiating if you bring all the experience and knowledge we need for the position
- Flexible remuneration
- 26 days of paid vacations
- Work remotely when projects allow
- Philosophy of responsibility and autonomy in a high-performance team powered by the Atlassian tool suite.