We’re looking for a ASO Specialist who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
- Manage app store optimization (ASO) projects on both the App Store and Google Play, including on-metadata optimization in various locations.
- Optimize keyword research, product descriptions, visual assets, IAE, CPP’s, user feedback, etc. to improve app visibility, ranking, and conversion rates.
- Develop and implement a plan to grow and engage our user base.
- Monitor and report app performance metrics to provide recommendations for continuous ASO improvement.
- Conduct A/B testing and prove their effectiveness.
- Analyze user feedback and identify opportunities to promote positive ratings and reviews.
- Get featured our apps portfolio on both stores.
- Support other team initiatives, such as UA, onboarding, paywalls, re-engagement, push notifications, and UI/UX.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to stay up-to-date with the competitive landscape and market trends, including changes to the Storefronts, OS versions, algorithm changes, and creative testing.
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Minimum of 2 years’ ASO experience in App Store Optimization & Mobile App Marketing.
- Successfully planned and implemented an ASO strategy achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions.
- Experience with SaaS such as Apptweak, Data.ai, Sensor Tower, ASOdesk, App Radar, App Follow, etc. and other tools.
- Ability to work with multiple apps and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with developers, designers, product and other professionals.
- Knowledge in SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital Analysis or related is a plus.
- High proficiency in English (other languages is a plus).
- Passionate about the mobile world.
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.