Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Identifying and implementing the optimal AI solutions to power our automated engines and user-facing features. Maximize robustness, scalability, and maintainability.
- Implementing deployable ML software, collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production and build a world-class platform.
- Teaming up with product managers to help identify ways that AI can improve our tools. Documenting technical product requirements, translating between the AI and product world.
- Setting up the foundations for a sustainable & scalable AI/ML dimension within the Engineering Team mindset.
- Being a critical referent for the algorithms & solutions under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Benchmarking the accuracy and performance of ML solutions, devise acceptance test criteria and strategies, and implement them
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Designing scalable & sustainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player while building, able to take and/or clarify all the aspects.
- Promoting software development best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
- Creative and intellectually curious people with 3 years hands-on experience in machine learning engineering, or 3 years experience in data engineering/data analytics and a strong attitude for machine learning.
- Continuous learner and capable of working independently while aligning with the team's direction. Capable of dealing with ambiguity while planning new technical approaches.
- Comfortable with Python. Working experience in several of the ML frameworks, such as Scikit-learn, Pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Casual ML, etc.
- Relevant knowledge about machine learning and deep learning solutions, involving supervised and unsupervised algorithms, model optimization, reinforcement learning, artificial neural networks, discrete event simulation and case based reasoning.
- Experience designing, training & deploying ML models into production, encompassing coding standards, testing and validation.
- Rigorous thinking towards building at scale and delivering quality and sustainable solutions, and designing ML integration in software in terms of ML pipelines. Focussing on delivering achievable results.
- MLOPs awareness, with proven experience in building CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models.
- Passionate for the job and collaborative with the rest of your team.
- Excellent communication skills, to pose questions with clarity, explain your reasoning concisely, identify the right data points to express a message, and create brief, insightful reports.
- Very good communication skills in English - you're gonna need to use it on a daily basis.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.