Are you a manual QA professional with a good consulting and customer service orientation? Do you have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk! Join a fast-growing company with a team of good and talented people who have come together in Barcelona to reinvent the concept of ERP.
At Holded, we are changing how SMB’s manage their businesses. We’ve developed a gorgeous cloud-based suite of apps that’s user-friendly, customisable and to top it all off, cool. We’re ERP as you’ve never seen it.
Holded is a friendly, progressive company that understands the importance of the work/play ratio. So, hang out with us in our front sea office, where you can relax or play ping pong while exchange ideas with people from all aspects of our business, to help encourage new ideas and out of the box thinking.
We are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at whatever they do.
Join us to reinvent the concept of ERP!
A day in the life...
As an Application Support Analyst you will responsible for providing principal technical support for our customer support team and diagnose and resolve user problems, educating them on resolutions promptly and professionally. Ensure end user needs are met with consistently high quality of service provided and update team on progress toward resolution while creating walk throughs documentation of each client issue/resolution.
- Good consulting, client relations skills and customer service orientation.
- Take ownership for, investigate, log/track and resolve support queries.
- A strong technology background, comfortable working across a range of systems and technologies.
- Experience with manual testing.
- Must demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand complex problems, make sound technical decisions/recommendations, and communicate solutions in a proactive manner.
- Possesses scripting/development skills to build effective tooling and remediate simple coding issues.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts effectively to business at all levels.
- Must demonstrate a keen interest to learn the business and its processes, in order to best support internal users and external clients.
- Must be able to combine attention to detail whilst understanding the wider business and technology context.
- Should be a self-starter, motivated, with aptitude and willingness to learn.
What it's like to work with us:
Flexible working hours
Top-notch work equipment
Full equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruits
Office in front of the sea with ping pong, billiard, playstation…
Interesting projects and great work environment
A great opportunity to grow with the company
Discounts on Gym membership
At Holded, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t started Holded to be an other software company. We started Holded to be epics, and you will be part of it.
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If so, send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/application-support-analyst. Thanks!
** Feel free to apply in Spanish if you feel more comfortable **