CORNERJOB is the leading recruitment-app in France, Italy, Spain and Mexico for blue collars (80% of the labor market). We launched our operations in September 2015 and we have experienced an incredible growth in the last 9 months, with operations running in four countries, 650,000 downloads a month, over 1 million monthly active users on the app and almost 40,000 new job offers per month. Since our launch, we helped close more than 100,000 employment contracts. We raised a total of $35 million in less than a year to support our growth, international expansion and product development strategy.
We are disrupting the way candidates and employers meet each other through a frictionless, simple and elegant mobile experience. The staffing industry is currently experiencing a revolution and we are reinventing the way employers search and find the right match. The labor market moves with greater fluidity than ever in most sectors: hotels, restaurants, retail, call centers, transportation, tourism, etc. Ourgoal is to become the one stop shop for candidates and employers by ensuring the fastest and easiest match.
We are a digital startup which was originally launched within Antai Venture Builder, the leading Spanish startup-studio which launched great companies such as Wallapop, ChicPlace, FancyBox, ElCodi, Deliberry and Stampydoo.
CORNERJOB is an application to offer and search for employment in high rotation sectors. It meets the need of specifics channels where labor market moves with greater fluidity and mobile interaction between employers and candidates is already a reality: retail, call centers operators, transportation, tourism. Its main goal is to become the leading employment search engine.
CornerJob is a digital startup that belongs to Antai Venture Builder, an incubator that is part of an important ecosystem created more than 3 years ago in Barcelona, composed by the incubator of digital projects, a business angels network, more than 30MM euros venture capital funds and several digital startups launched. The group is integrated by more than 200 professionals involved in the launching of LetsBonus, Wallapop, ChicPlace, FancyBox, ElCodi, Deliberry, Stampydoo and many others thank also to the digital marketing agency of the group BeRepublic and Be2015.
Role and responsibilities:
- Work in the Tech team, hand in hand with the Product team and UX team
- Design (architecture) + Implement (coding) the best solutions for each given problem
- Responsible for the Android version of the app, for both old and new types of devices
- Be responsible for the releases of the app versions on Play Store
- Good analytical capacity
- Hability to work independently, proactive and responsible
- Being used to launches on the Play Store
- Previous experience in “agile” teamwork under Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
- Experience with GitHub - Fork & Pull request collaboration models
- +2 years of proven experience in Android/Java development
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with “backend as a service” REST APIs
- Experience integrating different SDK
- Deep knowledge of programming patterns object oriented: observer, adapter, decorator, proxy, composite, factory (are you SOLID?)
- You write clean and testable code
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Android Testing Support Library
- Proven experience in with Parse SDK (standards, cloud functions, jobs, APIs)
- Experience with databases, relational or nosql
- Experience with search engines
- Experience with other mobile platforms: iOS, Windows
- Experience with third-party libraries like Retrofit, Butterknife, Gson, Realm, Picasso, RxJava
- Experience with Espresso
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic and multidisciplinary professional environment and a great opportunity in a high growth sector
- Career development and possibility to face responsibility positions depending on the performance of the company
- Competitive salary with incentives and bonus based on objectives
- Location: Palau de Mar (Pier01) Barcelona