FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
DRIVER GROWTH @HEETCH
We're a thoughtful, talented, full stack and distributed product team consisting of Android, IOS, frontend, backend and QA engineers, as well as product managers and product designers. We're responsible for the acquisition, engagement and retention of all our drivers 🚗. Our multi-disciplined team allow us to work autonomously across the realms of our scope. Basically, this means we completely own our roadmap, and we empower each team member to contribute and influence what we work on and how.
Our mission is quite simple; Deliver Driver happiness and ensure they get the optimum experience that they deserve. Drivers use and rely on the products we build each and every day to earn a living. This is a responsibility that we hold dear and do not take for granted.
ANDROID WITHIN DRIVER GROWTH
This is the place to make an impact. Our app is the centerpiece of the platform, and our Drivers depend on its usability and reliability. Given the scale at which we operate and the competitive nature of our industry, this is no mean feat.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work closely with Product, Backend and Data Analysts to build highly impactful features. 😍
• Work in a release train cycle (we ship often 🚢).
• Optimise performance and help solve technical and product problems for our large pool of Android drivers
• Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to your colleagues.
• Have the freedom to experiment. Intrigued in a new tech or library? Go for it! let's see how it improves our app.
• Be a key member of the wider Android team at Heetch and contribute to core architecture and design discussions.
• Work on large cross-team projects.
• Routinely own and manage releases to the Play store.
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our speak up culture is strong.
• Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices in Paris, London, Stockholm, Milan, Bruxelles or Casablanca.
• The courage to fail: We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and go again.
• Team Unity: No one is left behind.
• Code quality: It's not software without tests.
• +3 years experience in Android development
• +2 years Reactive programming with RxJava
• Production experience working with kotlin
• Strong understanding of the Android SDK and application lifecycle
• Knowledge in common architectural patterns (MVP, MVI).
• Strong UI skills: ConstraintLayout
• Rigor in test coverage and other best practices
• Contribution to open source projects.
• Knowledge about managing the lifecycle of background services and their impact on battery usage
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices).
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.