Hera Performance, for the new Barcelona office, is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications portfolio.
You will be focused on the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Automate build processes for Android apps.
- Design and build applications for Android platform including managing third party libraries.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Experience with Android SDK, Java.
- Google Play Store experience.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or TFS.
- Proficient with PHP scripting.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- MYSQL e Database.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Friendly working environment with a family feel.
- Opportunities for development.
- Flexible working.
- Half day Fridays.
- Multicultural team.
- Possibility of international travel.
- Work with international clients and colleagues.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Type of contract: Indefinite Contract.
If you meet the requirements and you have a proficient English level please apply through the form below.
Please note that ALL Interviews will be in English.
About Hera Performance