Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a talented junior/intermediate Android engineer to work in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems. You take pride in delivering bug-free products and put in the effort to make sure that things are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible. You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Design, build and maintain our two Android apps
- Work in coordination with our team to integrate and maintain consistency of the user experience across different platforms and products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Integration into a team using modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Good English
- Strong Java skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience with SQL
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!