We are looking for an Android
Engineer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the
limits. The Android Engineer will work closely with other app
development and technical teams and build the next generation of our
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- A successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience building high-quality Android apps.
- A strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google's Developer Portal
- Published apps in the market
- Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin as the primary language
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors
- You understand the nuances of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of Android devices
- Extensive knowledge of Android design principles and third-party libraries
- A solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
- Prior experience building RESTful API’s focusing on integration with back-end services
- Experience with cloud messaging API’s, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
- Hands on experience with continuous integration
- Passionate about Android and are always up to date with the latest industry trends concerning OS, devices, applications, web technologies and new user interactions as they are released.
- Kotlin, RxAndroid & Dagger2 experience.
- iOS development experience also
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.