Booking.com is offering a unique opportunity for an Analytics Manager to lead a team of analysts in Content Agency department in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for measurement and reporting of operational performance, capacity and quality of work of Content operational teams at one of the largest travel brands in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of talented analysts who develop and maintain large portfolio of operational dashboards, consolidate data from several sources, provide analysis and support to business stakeholders to enable and support data driven decision making related to staffing, performance management and prioritization. A team player with a self-starting approach, you must have gravitas and the ability to get things done. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
- Manage the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards. Establish periodical business reporting
- Manage a team that builds and maintains analytical models and dashboards that further our understanding of operational efficiency and performance. Help the team create and present compelling actionable road maps around the findings
- Oversee dashboards creation in analytical/BI tools for business stakeholders
- Recommends appropriate scope of requirements and structure ambiguous problems with the team
- Provides mentoring and training functions for the team
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Serve as expert advisor to senior management regarding use of business intelligence tools and analytic solutions to achieve short and long-term business objectives
- Working with the management team to identify and answer the most important questions driving the operations and growth of the business
- Design and build business metrics for our internal and external reporting
- Design and assist in building analytical infrastructure across the Agency
- Recommend data standards and best practices to improve quality of data and time to insight
- Maintain a broad knowledge of business intelligence capabilities, industry trends, perform research and develop proofs of concept/prototypes
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Demonstrated track record of defining and deploying operational dashboards
- Proven track record in managing analytics teams
- Visionary, focused on business impact and actionable recommendations
- Very high problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to simplify complex areas
- Self starter with proactive and positive attitude
- Good communicator, able to work with, influence and align with multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and capable to find the right balance between structured problem analysis and project management and agility to deal with B.com fast-pacing change environment
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Analytics Manager in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.