At CommonShare, we envision, create and grow marketplaces that bring
industries with deep supply chains online. In so doing, our goal is to
drive rapid increases in production and consumption of sustainable
products while driving transparency throughout the supply chain. We
currently operate three marketplaces under different brand identities
and will be launching the CommonShare.com marketplace this fall as a
compliment to these brands. Our team is distributed across the world,
committed to a culture of learning and excellence, and highly passionate
about the work we are doing.
You will work to rapidly grow both the supply and buy side user bases on CommonShare by:
• Planning and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of channels including our website, blog, newsletter, social media
• Work with SEO analysts to map on site content with SEO strategy
• Measure everything and optimize constantly. Take a data-driven approach to improve campaign performance and ROI.
• Own our marketing automation tools that support a robust first user experience, from generating initial interest, building helpful nurture campaigns, and leveraging educational content to onboard new customers.
• Coordinate the development and distribution of our content (blog posts, product announcements, editorial, newsletter, etc.) across a variety of digital channels.
• Own our marketing analytics tools and numbers that help measure our progress and inform our priorities.
• Grow and manage affiliate partners
• Build partnerships that directly fuel new customer acquisition
• Demonstratively self-driven; prior entrepreneurship experience heavily valued
• Deeply passionate about the sustainability market space
• 3+ years work experience
• 2+ years with Google Analytics and Salesforce
• Experience in marketing SaaS products towards small businesses
• Expertise managing marketing automation and web analytics tools.
• Exceptional communication skills, analytical skills, and an earnest approach to your work.
• B.A or equivalent