Dealroom is Europe's leading database for startups, technology and venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks, consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 500,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
Throughout the year, Dealroom offers internship positions for students from all educational backgrounds, to join our team as Research Analyst Intern in our Amsterdam office working directly with Dealroom's CEO and the rest of the team. An internship in our office is a learning experience which will provide you with a 360-degree view on how technology is shaping our future.
- Follow the news on "all things tech" (new startups, funding rounds, exits, trends
- Quality control and content curation of the Dealroom.co database
- Engaging with our customers (investors, founders, governments, journalists, consultants
- Analysing data, identifying trends, and helping to create reports
What a day in the office might look like
You might start the day by checking up on the last round of investment of leading tech companies and identifying new promising startups around the world. By researching into emerging spaces across geographies, you'll stay updated on the latest trends in technology, and be immersed in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. During the day, customers will request specific data. Additionally, we will assign you with a project to work on during less busy times.
Qualities we are looking for
- Passion for technology, startups and venture capital markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a strong emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a fluent command of English
- Currently enrolled in last year of undergraduate or graduate level
studies with a declared major in Business, Economics, Data Science, or
similar field of study.
- Minimum length for the internship of 2 months and a maximum length of 6 months
- Need to be EU citizen or already in possess of a Dutch working permit
To support you in your role, you will have access to various internal tools. You will also be working closely with our entire team.
Benefits of working at Dealroom
- Startup atmosphere and environment
- Freedom to employ your own ideas
- Paid internship and travel reimbursement
- Daily lunch and drinks
- Amsterdam HQ
How to apply?
Send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Dealroom.co, we encourage you to check our website and the database itself