Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands and Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama and Uruguay).
As an analyst, you will participate to improve our customer satisfaction while reducing the fraud generating by restaurants and users. Dedicated to the Quality, Compliance & Fraud team, you will work in collaboration with Sales, Customer Operations and Product teams of the group.
What you will do
- Lead analysis focused on Customer Satisfaction & Fraud, in order to measure performances, help improving processes or increasing agents' productivity…
- Manage projects to implement new processes in order to improve customer satisfaction and decrease Fraud for users and restaurants
- Generate insights from datasets to support decision making
- Provide insights and analytical support to support effective business decision-making
- Assist with ad hoc queries/analysis and provide analytical support to our fast-growing business
- Scale processes/projects
- Build strong relationships with other departments and countries of the group
Who you are
- 2/5 years of experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role at a web company, an audit / consulting role, or other data strategy type positions)
- Master’s Degree of a Business or Engineering School
- Good analytical skills involving data analysis, leading to business recommendations
- Results oriented
- A great team player able to work effectively with different international teams
- Proactive with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and facilitator with good spoken, written and presentation skills
- English and Spanish fluent (French would be highly valued)
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team-building events, etc.)
The team is located in Barcelona