Are you an experienced team lead with a passion for machine learning and big data? We are looking for someone to help propel our AI team to the next level. The successful application of machine learning in business-to-customer interactions continues to be one of the big missed opportunities in consumer tech. Do you agree and want to do something about it? Contact us with your resume!
Who is Relay42?
Relay42 has grown from a start-up to a champion in data marketing technology in Europe. We help top brands to achieve a 360-degree view of their customers by connecting all data points and personalizing their communication across all channels and devices. Following Series-A investment, we have become a market leader in the Netherlands; and we are now connecting the rest of Europe.
As the AI Team Lead you will be developing the vision for our AI proposition. It will be your responsibility to deliver on that vision together with a team consisting of Machine Learning and Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineers. The AI proposition is part of a wider Relay42 product offering that includes Tag Management, Data Management and Journey Orchestration. The AI module is integrated with the existing product offerings, enabling our clients to leverage machine learning in all touchpoints of their customer interactions. Your role will consist of making sure that the AI module matches user expectations and meets user needs, integrates with the existing functionalities of the platform, and – of course – is delivered ahead of schedule.
- Setting & delivering on the roadmap for the AI team in line with all business and development stakeholders.
- Developing and refining the product vision for the AI proposition.
- Managing the performance and growth of the individual team members, enabling them to reach their maximum potential.
- Building an AI team that is part of the future of Relay42.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has experience managing a development team and productionalizing AI models in a commercial context. Additionally, the candidate should have a strong understanding of and demonstrable hands-on experience with machine learning best practices, statistical learning, and software engineering.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive salary and great benefits. Working with a highly motivated team with a mission to make machine learning more widely available in consumer firms. And last but not least, the opportunity to work in an informal environment on projects that impact millions of consumers worldwide.
· Standing desk (chair included)
· Organic lunch. Healthy and less healthy snacks all day long
· Games and Fun; ping-pong football, darts
· Sports! Weekly, on-premise, kickboxing training
· Flexible working hours and workspace
· Weekly drinks, monthly parties and quarterly “surprises”
· Pension scheme